The following are the different types of LGBTQ+ therapy that we offer:
• Individual therapy for teens and adults who are questioning their identity/sexuality
• Affirming therapy for a problem unrelated to their LGBTQ+ identity
• Education and therapy for parents and family members of an LGBTQ+ person who would like to become more knowledgeable and supportive.
• Couples therapy that is LGBTQ+-affirming
• Family therapy and parent-management training for families of same-sex or LGBTQ+ parents
• Trauma treatment and EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) for LGBTQ+ clients with histories of abuse, bullying, or discrimination.
Contact us today to schedule an appointment.